here is the list for the cars of 2017 which was the best selling so new car sales fell in 2017. These are the 10 best-selling cars of 2017 which people likes for buy. we only provide 10 Best-Selling Cars of 2017 and we are not going to provide 25 Best-Selling Cars of 2017 because we list up these most favorites. inwhich we also provide best-selling cars and trucks in America for the year of 2017.
Top 10 best selling cars in 2017 was below:
1. Ford F-Series (up 9. 3 percent)
2. Chevrolet Silverado (up 1.9 percent)
3. Ram pickup trucks (up 2.3 percent)
4. Toyota RAV4 (up 15.7 percent)
5. Nissan Rogue (up 22.3 percent)
6. Toyota Camry (down 0.4 percent)
7. Honda CR-V (up 5.8 percent)
8. Honda Civic (up 2.8 percent)
9. Toyota Corolla (down 13.0 percent)
10. Honda Accord (down 6.5 percent)
Look deeply at the order, however, and significant differences emerge. On the 2017 car list, the first car best model that isn’t a pickup truck or SUV is the No. 6 Camry. That’s a marked contrast from year 2009, when the average price for a gallon of regular unleaded gas climbed 60 percent and the Camry landed at No. 2. Last year in 2017 saw no such volatility in pump prices of cars models — and sedans, coupes and hatchbacks accounted for just four of the top 10 bestsellers.